Thet Su Hlaing @Su
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Purdue University/Krannert School of Management, Indiana, USA
German International School of Management, Hannover, Germany
Su is an entrepreneur and Government advisor between Germany and Myanmar, contributing as an Entrepreneurship-Trainer in the reformation process of Myanmar.
- Su is a Myanmar native who lived and worked 15 years out of the country.
- Since 2012, Su has provided Consultation and Strategic Business Advisory services to government, non-government organizations as well as to national and international firms in private sector.
- Su is an expert for Moderation & Facilitation.
- As a Moderator, Su has been serving at many Multi-Stakeholder Consultations, Forums, Workshops and Meetings in Development Cooperation Sector.
Khin Mira Lay @Mira
Bachelor of Business Management
- Good communicator with competency to develop relationships in B2B projects as well as various customers in the field
- Competent in getting marketing collateral, advertisements, etc. developed to help the companies meet their target
- Knowledge of local Myanmar and international economies, hand-on experience of developing marketing strategies for local and international companies
- More than 10 years experience in trade fairs and exhibition in Myanmar.
Myint Myint San @Jasmin
Marketing Manager (Upper Myanmar)
Bachelor of Science (Mathematics)
- An enthusiastic, articulated and well-presented professional who has a successful track record in healthcare and pharmaceuticals sales and marketing.
- Highly efficient and working as part of successful team helping generating new and repeat contract businesses in order to achieve goals.
- Can communicate effectively with key decision makers in various industries
- A skilled leader managed teams of marketing executives, developed training programs for the people in marketing team and conducted individual and team performance assessment and development.
Shwe Ah Synn @Susan
Marketing Manager (Lower Myanmar)
Bachelor in English (BA-English)
Diploma in Accounting and Business (DAB)
- Experienced and good at supporting the office operation skills
- Organising and moderating of workshops, trainings, community meetings
- Well experienced in corporate accounting, auditing, and finance sector analysis
- With each challenge, Shwe exceeds expectations and produces excellent outcomes
May Thaw @Mickey
B.Sc. (Bio Chemistry)
- Specialised in Data Entries and Database Management for ICT companies and Training organisations
- Shows enthusiasm in facing challenges and learns fast
- Identifies detailed tasks that need to be done and delegates them through effective communication
Aung Khant Kyaw @ Jett
Business Development Analyst
Su Shwe Nadi Trading Company Limited
Building(E), Room(3), Shwe Padauk Housing, Shwe Yinmar Street, Bayaint Naung Road, Kamaryut Township.
Phone : 01-535576. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org